I am thankful for so many things in my life. Too often...way too often...we overlook the meaning of Thanksgiving as we scarf down as much rich and enticing food as possible and then sit around in our turkey induced stupor. I have a lot to be thankful for and am going to take a minute to reflect on those things and give thanks and praise to God for giving them to me.
1. I have a happy healthy family that loves one another deeply and that loves the Lord.
2. Breydan, for joining my family this year. He is the completion to the full set and just the thing we were missing to become a family.
3. My nephew, Hudson, who also joined our family this year. He is a true miracle. One that we were told would never happen. God knew better and blessed us with a precious little boy.
4. We have a wonderful house that perfectly fits the needs of our family and has every feature that we HOPED for when looking for a new place to live.
5. The great nation that we live in where we can experience freedom and all that goes with it.
6. I am thankful for our armed forces and those that have sacrificed for that freedom. Thankful to those serving overseas and at home and their families that support them. Without such bravery this would not be the GREAT nation that it is.
7. I am thankful for my longlasting friendships. I have been blessed with several friends who are more like sisters. This is a blessing not many get to experience.
8. For a husband who truly loves me and that I am still truly in love with.
9. Starbucks....without wich I would be a zombie mommy that is useless and scary on Monday mornings. (had to have ONE silly one...being this serious is hard!)
10. Jesus Christ my Lord and savior who made my life and all its blessings possible.
What are you thankful for?
3 months ago