81. I like to squeeze the toothpaste in the middle. It gives me giddy, slightly evil satisfaction. My husband hates this. And I ALWAYS lose the cap. This makes me smile too because it infuriates Dan. I don't know why I love it so.
82. Feet freak me out. I don't like to touch other people's feet or be touched by them. My kids I don't mind. Red has learned that I don't like feet on me though and now hers are starting to bug me because she INSISTS on putting her feet all over me while she watches TV. She gets this from my mother.
83. I hate laundry. I would do the dished 12 times before putting laundry away.
84. If I think about breathing...I start to panic. I get stressed out because now I have to remember to breathe and wish I had never thought of it in the first place and try to forget, but now I can't think of anything else. Crap...here I go again.
85. I have REALLY thin lips and I hate them. When I smile they disappear. No joke. Dan has perfect lips. Really they are gorgeous and I wish they were mine. I hope my kids get his lips.
86. If I had to see myself as an animal it would be a giraffe. Tall, leggy, gangly and awkward. I wish I could say something sexy like a panther. But I'm not.
87. I make a mean spaghetti sauce. Thanks, Mom!
88. I asked my hubby for an ipod for Christmas with the intention of using it to exercise with. I have not exercised once since I got it.
89. I'm starting to get grey hairs and saw a few lines around my eyes in the last month. Seeing signs of aging is really freaking me out. I am going to turn 22 for the 8th time in less than 2 weeks.
90. When I am mad at my hubby I go shopping and spend money. It is really an awful habit. But I know it is something that will make him mad.
91. Dan has never asked me to do this, but I ALWAYS make sure I am home before him. Unless I make special arrangements and let him know ahead of time, I make certain that I am there waiting for him. I'm not sure why I do that, but I guess I like to make him feel loved and welcome and that I am always available for him.
92. I miss having long hair.
93. I am left handed, but throw right handed.
94. I don't like little white dogs.
95. I remember the first time a guy french kissed me. I thought it was gross and that I might throw up on his shoes.
96. When I was in school there was a girl with the same first and last name as me. She had the same middle initial. People naturally kept mixing us up. I was a shy, gawky, somewhat loner. She was captain of the cheerleaders, homecoming queen and valedictorian. It sucked for me.
97. I can never find a pillow that is comfortable.
98. I will only wear white socks.
99. I don't understand why thong underwear is sexy. Really, how many of us actually look good in it?
100. One day back in college I had an on again off again boyfriend. One night I was going to babysit for a friend and asked him to wait up for me so I could see him before he went to bed. He said he would stay up until 10pm. I was not sure if I would be back by then and teased, "But what if I get held up at gunpoint, won't you feel bad that you didn't wait for me?" That night on the way to my car to go home I was held up at gunpoint. No joke.