Ok, before I begin..what the heck is up with this whole Blogger Beta thing? Are we all supposed to "upgrade" to that? When I go on blogs that are now blogger beta I can't comment. What the?? Are any of you planning on doing it? Let me know!
I had a great treat today and found a big box of clothes in my garage that I completely forgot about for Vincent. My super cool friend Nicki sent me this box maybe last year and it was FULL of clothes in Stinky's size. Just what I needed. I was worried about not having enough clothes for him this fall and he just had a BIG growth spurt. So, THANKS MIKE AND NICKI!!
71. Chewing gum makes my throat sore.
72. I love pumpkin stuff. Pumpkin pie...good. Pumpkin bread...good. Pumpkin soup...good. I look forward all year to the pumpkin pancakes at Mimi's Cafe. Do you have one near you? I go the very first saturday that they serve them every fall. I can't wait!
73. My favorite ride at Disneyland is Space Mountain. They closed it down for 2 years and when it repopened I was pregnant...of course...so I had to wait FOREVER to ride it while everyone else got to ride my ride. I finally got to ride it back in May. Still my favorite ride.
74. I hate Caillou. You moms know what I am talking about. I want to take that bratty little kid and give him a good wallop. That oughtta do it.
75. I don't teach my kids the proper names for their "parts". I know that child professionals say that it is important to name them properly but I just can't do it. Something about my sweet faced 2 year old saying the word "penis" just freaks me out. I'm not weird or anything about it. It's not dirty or shameful. I can say the words just fine but hearing it from their little mouths makes me squirm. Plus, I KNOW Savannah would go to school and talk about her vagina non stop. So we just stick to the word "privates".
76. I saw the premier of Studio 60 and was disgusted at their portrayal of Christians. I don't think I will be watching it ever again. In fact, it inspired me to write a complaint to the network because it was so offensive. And I never do that.
77. My favorite nut is a macadamia. It is the only type of nut that should EVER appear in a chocolate chip cookie.
78. When I was a kid, there was shortcut through the woods that made the walk home from school half as long. Years before I was in school there had been some disturbing events happen in those woods. Kids molested and all. By the time I was going to school they had gone a long way to clear out alot of the trees, put in a path and make it safer. But still, My mom NEVER let us walk that way even though all the other kids did. I thought that was lame and sometimes was a rebellious little booger and did it anyway. I look back at that now and want to slap myself silly. I can see why my mom felt that way. Isn't that always the way it is? Comes round to bite you in the ass. Then I think, why didn't the teachers volunteer to watch all the kids walk through there after school?
79. We named our son Vincent. Years before we were looking for a kitten and decided if the cat was a male we would name him Vincent after Van Gogh. Good thing we found a female.
80. I really want one of those license plate holders that says "Honk if one of the kids fly out." I think it is funny. And really...it would be nice if people would do me the courtesy of honking...if one of my kids flew out.
Refined Young Ladies & Gentlemen
1 week ago