I am just grouchy enough today to tell you about the person who gave birth to my husband. She drove me CRAZY this weekend. And to be perfectly honest, she didn't even do anything that bad. Just enough to poke the bear.
1. She made a photo album for my kids. (nice in itself right??) There were pictures of everyone in the family but me. Including the dog.
2. My sister in law (married to Dan's brother) is a really sweet girl who we all actually like. She is graduating from the police academy next week. MIL has her announcement displayed prominently on her piano and was telling Dan how we CANNOT miss her graduation. (We have an important Navy function that night). When I was graduating from college, I flew home from Florida for the ceremony and invited her to the party. She refused to come and asked Dan to come over and visit her at her house instead....without me.
3. She disciplines my kids in front of me. Even if I am in the middle of correcting them. I am perfectly capable of raising my own kids thank you.
4. I was telling Dan how I bought these jumbo rolls of toilet paper and they don't even fit on the dispenser thingy. She says "I always knew you were full of it." Huh??
5. She would NEVER NEVER NEVER let me in her bedroom but she felt free to go exploring in mine. And it was a mess. And my husband let her. When she came to visit us when we were first married, she was digging around in our bathroom and found condoms. As if that wasn't enough she actually had the gall to go to my husband and ask what they were for. WTF????
So, nothing too out of the ordinary this weekend, but enough.....
Oh, and I have added some yummy new recipes for Pulled Pork Sandwiches and Homemade Hot Fudge Sauce on my recipe site. Check it out! Great for this hot weather!