It's the Five Guilty Pleasures Game.
Ok, so I have been tagged by Carly. That means I have to join in on this crazy game.
The rules: Simple list or write an entry about five of your guilty pleasures. Then choose five other bloggers to tag.
Ok, I am going to have to think about this. I already listed to you my vices, do any of those count?
1. Celebrity gossip. I love to read People magazine and am fascinated by their lives. I think Brad and Angelina are both foul and disgusting, but I just can't help wanting to know what they are doing now.
2. Peanut butter sandwiches with chocolate chips in them. Most adults find this gross, but mmmm, they are good. My mom used to make them for me when I was a kid, just to get me to eat something. I'm still hooked and eat them all the time.
3. Crap TV. That's what I call made for TV movies. I could watch them all day. Especially the ones on Lifetime TV for women. There is always some woman who murders her abusive husband who happens to be a cop, is sexually harassed, cheated on by her lover or experiencing some sort of torture at the hands of a man. I used to watch one after the other until I realized by the time my husband got home from work I was plotting his death.
4. Spaghettios. I am the first to admit that they are disgusting, but I just can't help myself.
5. Watching other people's children misbehave. I have to admit, it gives me great pleasure. Non parents out there hate sitting next to a rowdy bunch of kids at a restaurant. I enjoy it. First of all, it makes me feel better that it isn't just MY kids who do that. Second of all I am just happy that it isn't me. No judgment, no criticism, just pleasure that someone else is getting it from their kids.
And now I am supposed to tag 5 people but I am not that popular. So if you are reading this - consider yourself tagged. Nicki is the only other one I know with a blog, so if you are reading you can email me your list or post it in my comments section which is more fun so that you may be publicly mocked.
4 weeks ago