Monday, December 20, 2010

Play Ball!!

Ok, so I guess they say that for Baseball.  But what the hell...

We finally took some time to do a family photo down at "our" beach.  Nostalgia is washing over me at any given moment.  I feel like I am teary eyed most of the day as our time in Hawaii is edging nearer.  So, we hired a photographer who's husband works with mine. 

It took me a while to find a theme for our photo.  I didn't just want plastic smiles and white shirts all around and we chase after and scream at the short loud people.  Posed photos do not sit well with the hooligans. 

So I came up with the idea of playing football at the beach.  And it seems to have worked pretty well. 

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?!?















We had such a blast that day.  We laughed so hard, played so hard and made so many wonderful memories.  By the time we left the beach we were wet head to toe and had sand in ALL kinds of places.  This is one of my most cherished days in Hawaii.  So glad we got pictures to remember it by.

No comments: