We can do it

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Letters to Santa

Dear Santa,

How are you doing there? Are you having fun there? We are going to send cookies and carrots there.

Can I please get Cruncher for Christmas? I would like a new trampoline but it is a little bit smaller than bigger. Can I please get a new Hulk play-doh game because the play-doh went nasty. Can I please get some Spidermans, I don’t really have that much now because I lost some. Can I please get a stuffed animal Linus? Can I please get a Donkey Kong Wii game? There are these octopuses that help you and if you go in the drain you have to be Diddy Kong. I want pajamas – Red Spiderman except it’s a little bit bigger. And I want a DS....maybe....if Mommy says yes. Can I please get some markers? I would like a Spiderman helmet and a honker. And I really want more but I can’t remember what it’s named. I want a Game Stop card. And I want some more sheets. Iron man kind and Hulk. Ooh! And Venom kind, but it’s not the black Spiderman. I would like some tools, play ones. I don’t got my own. I want a Luigi plastic toy, and Toad, and a Mario. And I want a new Mario Kart game.

Thank you, Santa!

Love,
Vincent




Dear Santa,

I just want to tell you my list. I want a game. I want a Super Paper Mario game. I want more games. I want a Super Mario Galaxy. Because Vincent always be’s Mario. My Super Mario 2 can be Vincent’s. I want some toys. I want some Cars toys. And Mario brothers toys. I want Dragon Lightning, I never buyed him. That’s all.

Thank you Santa.

Love,
Brady

3 comments:

Mz.Elle said...

heeheehee,those are way too cute!

m. christine weber said...

Hahahaha...I LOVE this post ;-).

Gingers Mom said...

I threw it on here so I could keep a copy. Every year I write down what they say word for word. It usually is amusing. :)