Sunday, January 10, 2010

While I am Thinking About Barbie....

Dear Mattel,

I have to write to you to tell you how much your classic, all time favorite toy, Barbie..... has meant to me. Not only is she hours and hours of fun for our daughter, but I have learned more than I ever thought possible from this magical doll. She truly is an inspiration.

Who knew the human form could be positioned in so many unique fashions when nekkid? One is always in for a fun filled Friday night frolic when you clean up the playroom and find Barbie laid out in a creative pose you have not seen or considered before!

So, I am writing this to pitch a book option for you.

Barbie's Kama Sutra...Educational AND Fun!

I am posting a few pictures so the image can really penetrate. (snicker)



Be comfortable with your body!


Don't be afraid to be yourself!



For the advanced and adventurous and deviants!



Fun with fetishes!
For just $17.95 who wouldn't jump at the chance? In the meantime, us stay at home moms will just be peaking in on the Barbie corner in our kids rooms to brush up on our techniques.
Mahalo,
GingersMom










4 comments:

Lady Di said...

I'll be the first in line to buy that book.....I think I might start buying Barbies for my little girl.....hahahaha, thanks for the laughs!!!

Mz.Elle said...

Hahahahahaha! My girlie just asked me for a boy Barbie. I'll be sure to keep her away from that new book!

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME! Anyone with boobs that big and with the ability to bend in that many different directions should be featured in such a guide!

Caro said...

LOL. I love it.