Friday, May 18, 2007

If You're Out on the Road...


A terribly sad event happened this week. My mom, SIL and I had to say goodbye to our beloved friends. Lorelai and Rory Gilmore. As we gathered together tearfully to say farewell to Gilmore Girls we did so in a way to honor them. And what better way to honor them than to make martinis. Because martinis make all parties better...


2 parts Bailey's Irish Cream

2 parts White Creme De Cacao

1 Part Vanilla Vodka

1 Part Kahlua

1 part Half & Half


Swirl glass with chocolate sauce or rim the glass with carmel


Enjoy...a few. It's sweet but it sure cheers a gal up.


We called it, the Gilmore. Make one tonight in their honor.

3 comments:

Dr.John said...

Could I please just have a GHinger Ale?

QueenieCarly said...

Too much for me. Not booze, just too much sweet. Yick!

Is the show done or what? I've been thinking about doing a post about how I always wish I did watch it. I wonder if my chance has passed?

Catch said...

sounds delicious to me......