Ok, nobody panic. I am back to normal now. Or as normal as I get. Had a great talk with my hubby. Tears were shed, cussing ensued, much insulting of the Navy occurred. We worked things out.
I feel better.
The great new is, I was able to convince Dan that my best friend, Shana and I need a visit. I listed a few reasons.
1. He just went to Kauai where he surfed, at a fancy restuarants, swam, drank, hiked...
2. When Brady was born he went snorkeling in the Bahamas.
3. When I was pregnant with Brady he was skiing in Tahoe.
4. When I was pregnant with Vince he travelled to Canada, Alaska, Japan, Hawaii and Malaysia.
5. He was in Australia the day Vincent was born.
Do you need more reasons? That is what I asked him and he just laughed. How can a man argue with that?
So we are currently in the works of planning a visit. It has been a long time coming and I can literally feel the weight of the world lifting off my shoulders at just the thought.
I have to give my hubby credit. He really listened...smart man...and is doing what he can to fix it. That is really all we want as women, isn't it?