Saturday, August 26, 2006

I'm Back!

Hello all and thank you so much for your well wishes. The last few days were exhausting and terribly sad although I am grateful for the opportunity to go and see all my family and share in the celebration of Tom's life.
I am very tired and have traveled for many hours to get home and my husband had to go to work. Urg. So I am going to muscle through the next few hours until he comes home and I can crash.
Dan did a fabulous job taking care of the kids and the house. The dishes and laundry are done, the house is clean and tidy, the kids are happy and fed. I could not be more impressed with the wonderful husband I have. And I was worried...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Kristin. I'm sorry about your Uncle Tom and you and your family are in my thoughts.

Weinraub Family said...

Welcome back.
A woo hoo for hubby dear. The house was still standing, no lost kiddos, and he even cleaned to boot?!?! Now he will never have an excuse again not to help out around the house...he just proved he could do it.

Miss Kelly said...

Glad you're back. We missed you.
Props to Dan for being a good man. Its nice to come home to a clean and orderly house, especially if you were expecting shambles.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear that you've had such a hard couple of days with the loss of your Uncle. How nice to come home to a clean house. Just really sets the stage for a good rest of the week. Our thoughts are with you.

Mz.Elle said...

I'm glad you're home:)