Monday, May 01, 2006

Me Me Me and ABCs

I completely stole this from the The TMI Spot. But I thought it was fun. So tag to you all!


Accent: Mostly Californian, a little Canadian still mixed in there and Floridian, but only when I say "Florida"

Booze: I'm not a big drinker, but I love red wine. As for the hard stuff, I guess tequila in a Margarita. Or some good Malibu Rum.

Chore I Hate: Why would I choose not to hate any of them? If I have to pick just one, I'd say putting laundry away. I almost refuse to do it.

Dog or Cat: I used to really love cats until I had one that pissed on my carpet. (She's gone now (evil chuckle) I don't know if I will ever want one again after that... But I LOVE dogs.

Essential Electronics: My tv with DVR. I love being able to pause the tv any time my kids get loud or fight so I can take time to go yell at em.

Favorite Perfume: Cashmere I think it is by Donna Karan?

Gold or Silver: I like gold. My wedding ring is traditional yellow gold. I didn't care if it wasn't "in style" anymore. I love it.

Hometown: San Diego, CA

Job Title: Slave. Little people boss me around and I don't get paid for it.

Kids: Three little monsters, but man are they cute.

Living arrangements: Currently in a condo with my husband and our kids.

Most admirable traits: Honesty. The gentle kind of honesty that doesn't seek to hurt anyone. You know those people who say whatever they want in the name of "honesty". I hate that.

Number of sexual partners: One. Count em - one. And proud of it.

Overnight hospital stays: 4. One for tonsils and 3 for babies.

Phobias: Birds of Paradise (the flower), Rats, Dairy products that are approaching the expiration date.

Quote:
Kristin: Don't boss Vincent around. Who is the mommy?
Savannah: Kristin's the mommy.

Religion: Christian - the kind that actually believes in it.

Siblings: Two brothers and I love them both dearly.

Time I wake up: Wake up or get up? I get up when my kids start pouncing and wake up sometime in the evening after I put them to bed.

Unusual talent or skill: I can tie my shoe with one hand.

Vegetables I love: Artichokes, asparagus, broccoli, garlic

Worst habit: being lazy and throwing my clothes on the floor.

X-rays: lots of dental ones. I had one on my hand after a car accident.

Yummy foods I make: spaghetti, chocolate peanut butter pie or check out my recipe site

Zodiac sign: Aquarius

3 comments:

Caro said...

Chocolate peanut butter pie. Mmmm.

You're an Aquarius too? Cool.

Only one partner - I would be proud too.

Miss Kelly said...

But she's not a prude!
I'll have to steal this one too. I'm too lazy to actually write anything these days but filling in blanks are easier.

Gingers Mom said...

prude? no way. Life's too short to keep in all my secrets. :)