Tuesday, March 07, 2006

People I don't understand

Here is a list of people I just don't get. Not holding anything against them, I just do not understand their ways.

1. Vegetarians. I don't get it. Is it a health thing, an ethical thing, what? Either way I don't relate. Nothing sounds better to me right now than a huge bloody steak. That is the first thing I want after I drop this baby. That and a martini. I have requested a bar in the delivery room. I digress.... If God didn't want us to eat animals, why would He have made them out of meat?
2. Scientologists. All I can say is WHAT???
3. People who only watch the news on TV. People like my husband and my father. Then when you are sitting back and relaxing, watching your favorite drama or whatever, they start in about how the media is tainted and is saturating all of television. There is a political agenda in everything we see. Even the Higglytown Heroes has a liberal agenda. This is Dan's soapbox. "The pizza guys is not a hero, the street sweeper is not a hero. Is there ever a soldier hero? Or a fireman? No, but there is a liberal environmentalist hero!?" (I apologize to those of you who have no idea who Higglytown Heroes are...and feel sorry for those of you who do.)
4. People who eat at Carl's Junior. Are the commercials not punishment enough? You have to go out and get one of those disgusting Star Burgers? Ew.
5. Gynecologists. Why would someone choose to do that all day? No matter what way you look at it, that region is not a beautiful one. Of course, this is better than a proctologist - at least a gyno may deliver a baby now and then.

I'll post more as I think about it. Who confuses you?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

MEN!
Each and every one of them.
What is wrong with them??
heehhhhee

And that post up there that has been deleted... well, it was me.
I messed up.
Imagine that!

Mz.Elle said...

Haa,what a great post!

LOL,men.That's perfect!

I have one,I have one!
Parents who won't let their kids play with naked Barbies in the tub
BUT then go out and smoke pot in their shed.
Ok,I know that's not really an everyday occurance,but you get what I mean;)

Thanks for stopping by my blog,your kind words meant a lot to me.
It's nice to meet you:)

Unknown said...

Loved the TV News one! You guys should move to Japan....then, all you get is military news and the filtered TODAY show! It really helps with the whole liberal agenda thing....I had the same problem before leaving SD so, I can relate. (bad for the stress levels!) Ah, Higglytown heros! Some of them are a little bit of a stretch! OK, I love the western bacon cheese burger at Carl's Jr. YUM!

Anonymous said...

FYI - I totally agree about Higglytown. However, just recently they did indeed have a fireman, ambulance driver and a police officer. What really flips my lid is the one I saw with the ambulance for a pregnant mom about to give birth - she looked just like every other higgly person. How did the kids know she was pregnant? She looks a lot like every other higgly woman. What's more disturbing is thinking of a 9 month pregnant woman popping in half to store stuff inside her! It's just a very WRONG mental picture.
Hugs & Kisses Stace

Gingers Mom said...

The Higglys are super gross. The first time I saw it, I almost couldn't handle it when the kids started popping inside each other. Gross.

Trailady said...

This was very entertaining! I'm TOTALLY with you on point #5. Why on EARTH anyone would want to do that all day is BEYOND me!!!

imfreenow.blogspot.com said...

The comment about meat is hilarious!

imfreenow.blogspot.com said...

I know - I find gynecology to be a funny profession. I never go to a male one - I would if I knew one who was extremely mature, but.....

Gingers Mom said...

I actually prefered my male OB. They have more sympathy for the unknown.