Here is a list of people I just don't get. Not holding anything against them, I just do not understand their ways.
1. Vegetarians. I don't get it. Is it a health thing, an ethical thing, what? Either way I don't relate. Nothing sounds better to me right now than a huge bloody steak. That is the first thing I want after I drop this baby. That and a martini. I have requested a bar in the delivery room. I digress.... If God didn't want us to eat animals, why would He have made them out of meat?
2. Scientologists. All I can say is WHAT???
3. People who only watch the news on TV. People like my husband and my father. Then when you are sitting back and relaxing, watching your favorite drama or whatever, they start in about how the media is tainted and is saturating all of television. There is a political agenda in everything we see. Even the Higglytown Heroes has a liberal agenda. This is Dan's soapbox. "The pizza guys is not a hero, the street sweeper is not a hero. Is there ever a soldier hero? Or a fireman? No, but there is a liberal environmentalist hero!?" (I apologize to those of you who have no idea who Higglytown Heroes are...and feel sorry for those of you who do.)
4. People who eat at Carl's Junior. Are the commercials not punishment enough? You have to go out and get one of those disgusting Star Burgers? Ew.
5. Gynecologists. Why would someone choose to do that all day? No matter what way you look at it, that region is not a beautiful one. Of course, this is better than a proctologist - at least a gyno may deliver a baby now and then.
I'll post more as I think about it. Who confuses you?
I've missed you, dear Diary.
7 hours ago