We can do it

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I'm outta here like a bat outta hell!

Today is my mommy is free day. My parents are each taking a kid for me so I can go to the doctor and have one last child free day before the newest little beast arrives. And you know what? I have no idea what to do. How sad is that? I actually can't remember the last time I had time to myself. I think I may go see a movie. The last 5 movies I have seen have been cartoons I think, so I am not sure what to think of seeing something for people over the age of 4. I tried to schedule a massage, but no appointments available. I should have posted this last night...any ideas?? I'm a loser.
I'll blog later about the wild adventure I am about to embark on.

4 comments:

Miss Kelly said...

Don't go too wild! You might hurt yourself...

Gingers Mom said...

I shook it til it fell off! Actually I went to see Failure to Launch and then went home and watched TV alone. It was great.

Carly-Ann said...

How was that show? My girlfriend's trying to talk me into going.

Gingers Mom said...

It was OK. I wouldn't buy it. But entertaining for the afternoon.