Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I'm outta here like a bat outta hell!

Today is my mommy is free day. My parents are each taking a kid for me so I can go to the doctor and have one last child free day before the newest little beast arrives. And you know what? I have no idea what to do. How sad is that? I actually can't remember the last time I had time to myself. I think I may go see a movie. The last 5 movies I have seen have been cartoons I think, so I am not sure what to think of seeing something for people over the age of 4. I tried to schedule a massage, but no appointments available. I should have posted this last night...any ideas?? I'm a loser.
I'll blog later about the wild adventure I am about to embark on.

4 comments:

Miss Kelly said...

Don't go too wild! You might hurt yourself...

Gingers Mom said...

I shook it til it fell off! Actually I went to see Failure to Launch and then went home and watched TV alone. It was great.

Anonymous said...

How was that show? My girlfriend's trying to talk me into going.

Gingers Mom said...

It was OK. I wouldn't buy it. But entertaining for the afternoon.