Thursday, February 02, 2006

My Weekend

I am excited. I have the most fabulous weekend planned. Since Dan is leaving a week from Saturday, we are celebrating Valentine's Day and my birthday (my 21st again) this weekend. We also just celebrated our 5th anniversary, so I guess this is getting thrown into the mix as well. Dan and I spent our honeymoon (that wild and crazy 2 whole days that the Navy allowed us) at the Hotel Del Coronado. (pictured above)This Friday we are going back. Although we are going for only one night, there will be no children. NO CHILDREN!! My parents have laid down their lives and offered to take my little gingers for the whole night. I can't wait. I am going to SLEEP. Not sexy? Who cares. I am going to sleep. In a big comfy bed with a beautiful view, a nice bathtub that I will squeeze my enourmous ass into and soak for as long as I wish without little fingers under the door begging to come in. Well....Dan will be there so you never know. I am going to have breakfast in bed - it may just be donuts, because the room alone is going to break us, but again it will be uninterrupted breakfast in bed. I am so excited! I don't think Dan and I have been alone in months. It will be nice to remember what he looks like.

3 comments:

Miss Kelly said...

You kill me. I laughed so hard I coughed uncontrollably for 5 minutes.

Miss Kelly said...

Wow - that hotel looks beautiful, by the way. Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!

Trailady said...

How well I know the feeling of living with a "stranger" because life is SO crazy with kids. Good for you- get some pampering, you deserve it!! :o)