Thursday, February 02, 2006

Looking for a Man


So I have been tagged again by Kelly. This is a new one. Now keep in mind I have been a boring married lady for 5 years so my list may be very different than it was 10 years ago.

The rules: The tagged victim lists 8 different points of their perfect lover/partner, mentioning the sex of said partner. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on a post letting them know they've been tagged. If tagged before, no need to contribute.

Sex: male

1. Stable. Someone I can always count on the be there for me and take care of our family
2. Loves kids/a good dad. Not someone who just had kids and then ignores them. I have some friends whose husbands are like that. It is really sad. Dan is the greatest dad and really enjoys our kids.
3. Chicken legs. I like 'em skinny. My husband is 6ft2in and weighs about 165. I love it. He is the most handsome, adorable, sexy man in the world to me. He is in fantastic shape, but I HATE big muscles - they gross me out. He's perfect for me. I like to make fun of his chicken legs in front of his mother because it really pisses her off. :)
4. Silly. We gotta laugh together. Dan has 8th grade humor. And most of the time, I LOVE it.
5. Honest. I need to know the truth in a relationship.
6. Looks hot in a uniform.
7. Ambitious. I don't want to be with someone who has no goals in life.
8. Sterile. I am anxiously looking forward to the "Big V".

Again, I don't know who to tag, so if you are reading this, you're tagged! Leave it in the comments section or on your blog.

2 comments:

Gingers Mom said...

Shana - I know you at least read this so I wanna see you do it and post it on my blog.

Trailady said...

You crack me up! Good list. I didn't date much in high-school. Instead, I made a list of traits I was looking for & placed it in my Bible. I prayed over that list every morning. God brought me a man to fit my desires- right down to the cowboy boots!! :o)